-->

13+ Romantic Quotes for a Loving Wife - Love Quotes

Konten [Tutup]
    romantic quotes
    Romantic Quotes for a Loving Wife


    Romantic Quotes for a Loving Wife


    Romantic Quotes for a Loving Wife - In knitting the fabric of affection for a married couple, the heart of love and affection must always be nurtured and maintained, so that the relationship remains romantic and lasting until death do them apart. The wife is the husband's companion who needs to be protected and happy. It doesn't always have to be an exclusive item to please his wife, a husband can say his love heart every day with romantic sentences for his wife.


    Romantic Quotes for Wife


    Saying romantic sentences to your wife with love can make the relationship warmer and the love in this household will grow. Here's a romantic sentence for the wife.


    1. "I want to spend the remaining time of my life with only you, because I know being with you is a big joy for me."


    2. "If the moon could talk, she would whisper in my ear and speak if she envied you because you sparkle more than her."


    3. "No need to always say miss, just feel me, what's in your heart."


    4. "Thank you for always giving your best to make me and our children happy."


    5. "I go to bed, always thinking about you. And I wake up the same way."


    6. "My pious wife, if I become whatever I hope to be, then I just want to be someone you care about."


    7. "Today, the other day, and so on, I will be happy and thank you. You are the source of my happiness."


    8. "Love is like a circle that has no other point. Brother hopes that we will still be a circle until death do us part."


    9. "You are the sky, I am the sea. And our love will always meet on the horizon. Happy birthday my ex-girlfriend!"


    10. "In the end I understand the beauty of love, it's all because of you."


    Romantic Words for Wife Sincerely


    11. "No matter how bad your past period was, all I need is to be able to live with you and live the future with you."


    12. "You are the first love of my life, and I want you to be my last."


    13. "My heart contains all the happiness in the world because you are the love of my life, my wife, and my best friend."


    14. "Our love is the best love, because you have made my faith increase, helped me on this earth. Therefore, I want to meet you again in heaven."


    15. "Wife, you are my present period, and all of my tomorrow."


    16. "One of the prime things the universe can be proud of is the great sweet love that you and I share."


    17. "Thank you for a few days full of love. May it always bloom until the end of life."


    18. "Don't stop liking me, like the sun always loves the earth."


    19. "You want to know who I always fall in love with? Please watch the first word you read, that's the answer."


    20. “Long before I found you, I knew you in my prayers.”


    Romantic Quotes for Wife With Love


    21. "My wife may not be prime, but she is absolutely perfect in my eyes."


    22. "I never want to see you grieve. Only happiness I want to see from your beautiful face."


    23. "I'm jealous, but only to you."


    24. "It's an honor to be able to embrace you like this and gladly call you mine."


    25. "Actually a man doesn't want a million women around him, but a real man wants one woman who he gets with a million struggles."


    26. "Meeting you is fate, so your friend is an option, but falling for you, I can't control it."


    27. "The number of years we have spent together, taught me one thing. If there is no one better and more sincere, then you."


    28. "My dear wife, this longing is sometimes not friends. There are some things that make this longing heavy."


    29. "I didn't see a single star in the sky either, apparently I know why. Because that star is right in front of me right now."


    30. "We've been through so many things and I don't want to go through it with anyone but you."


    31. "Women are like flowers, they should be treated gently, generously, and with great affection." -Ali bin Abi Talib


    32. "You come to give love, bring happiness, and give a sense of longing that never ends."


    33. “Your love is like the lamp in the window that guides me home through the darkest of nights.”


    34. "My beautiful wife, I want you completely, forever and ever, you and me, every day."


    35. "You're the side of me that I always need."


    ----------------


    Quotes for a Romantic Wife


    When you are married, it is always important to maintain harmony and romance. Even though husband and wife have their own activities, it is still necessary to have quality time together. When here, some husbands can show sincere affection and will not fade to their beloved wife.


    There are various steps you can take to show that affection. You can watch together, have dinner, go on vacation to a romantic place, or you can also give a sentence for a romantic wife and touch your heart.


    You can convey it directly sweetly. For example, by whispering in the wife's ear when going to sleep or going to work. You can also send via chat during work breaks. Simple things like this are good for making household ties stronger.


    For husbands who are looking for sentences for their wives


    Quotes for a wife who melts the heart


    Keeping the marriage relationship so that it still lasts can't be said easy. What's more, after marriage, there are several obstacles that stand in the way. However, between husband and wife still have to work together and maintain loyalty. Some husbands can also maintain a good relationship with their wives using heart-melting sentences.


    Here's a sentence for a wife that melts the heart:


    1. "I didn't see a single star in the sky either, apparently I know why. Because that star is right in front of me."
    2. "Love is like a circle that has no other point. Brother hopes that we will still be a circle until death do us part."
    3. "In the end I understand the beauty of love, it's all because of you."
    4. "We've been through so many things and I don't want to go through it with anyone but you."
    5. "You are the sky, I am the sea. And our love will always meet on the horizon. Happy birthday my ex-girlfriend!"
    6. "Still still take care of both of them always to be close to Allah. Hopefully later together they will go to heaven."
    7. "Marriage is worship, and every worship comes from His love as a direction. It is proper that every effort to achieve His love is carried out with joy."
    8. "You want to know who I always fall in love with? Please watch the first word you read, that's the answer."
    9. "This day, the other day, and so on, I will be happy and thank you. You are the source of my happiness."
    10. "The number of years we spent together, taught me one thing. If there is no one better and more sincere, than you."
    11. "Even with whom Allah pairs us, be grateful for his advantages and be patient with his shortcomings."
    12. "A man dreams of the perfect wife figure, a woman dreams of the perfect husband figure. But the two don't know if they are made to improve each other."
    13. "My pious wife, if I become whatever I hope to be, then I just want to be someone you love."
    14. "Meeting you is fate, so your friend is an option, but falling for you, I can't control it."
    15. "My dear wife, this miss is sometimes not friends. There are some things that make this longing become heavy."

    Read
    LihatTutupKomentar